09 November 2011

Battleground God

image via

I'd like to share a link today. It's to a game called Battleground God, which tests the rationality of the player's beliefs about God & rationality. I consider myself quite open & non-dogmatic about these topics, but even I took one hit & bit one bullet in this game. I loved seeing where my set of beliefs was inconsistent. As the site notes, you may take the Kierkegaardian view that these types of beliefs need not be consistent. And so, please don't be offended if the site deems your views irrational. But I think that it's at least enlightening to see where we are making jumps in our beliefs. Please take a look at this, share it with others, & come back here to tell me about your experience. I would love to get a discussion going on this.

Here is the link again:
http://www.philosophersnet.com/games/god.php

<3

2 comments:

  1. This sounds so intriguing! I'll have to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got service medal.. So.. It is good think, right? :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments almost as much as I love coffee. And both keep me going! <3