30 November 2009

The View From Above (or, What I've Been Doing, Part I)


I'm long overdue to post some photos of what I've been up to the past couple of months. Sorry to keep you all waiting! First, we'll start with home. My new flat is simple (especially since I could only fit so much in my suitcase and I'm attempting to live on a budget), but it's comfortable and I'm finding it pretty easy to feel at home here. (But don't get me wrong, there's really no place like home.)

Here is my bedroom, from the doorway.


My bed is pretty darn comfy. Thanks to this guest post on English Muse for decoration inspiration. I still need something pretty over the head of my bed, but I haven't found anything yet.

The pink guitar is borrowed, as I had too much baggage to bring mine across the pond. It's cute though, isn't it?

This is where I spend lots of my time, mostly studying, sometimes blogging and/or procrastinating. The sun comes through my window in the morning; it's fantastic.


These flowers are actually ninjas. Jonty bought them for me almost three weeks ago and they're only barely starting to wilt.

Unfortunately, this photo does the view of Bristol from my window no justice.

This is our kitchen/living room.

Lots of great meals are made and gobbled up right here. My housemates are pretty talented cooks/bakers, and I'm slowly learning myself!

Have a seat!

So, this is my place. I hope you enjoyed your virtual tour! Stay tuned for more of What I've Been Doing later this week.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I love coffee. And both keep me going! <3