* I love getting postal surprises, but how ridiculous is my mom's most recent package?? (See below.) I kind of understand her reasoning behind it (I won't go into it now), but that doesn't take much away from how silly it is that she spent so much on shipping to send me a giant jar of garlic when I move in three weeks. So every meal between now and then will be... garlic-icious.
* Isn't Christoph Niemann's NY Times blog Article City great? My favorite is The Haunted Household.
* I desperately want to make lemon-poppy seed cookies. Speaking of cookies, did you know that Martha Stewart puts out a Cookie of the Day?
* This comic strip illustrates my life well.
* My first chapter needs to be done by Thursday night!!! Freaking out, ahhhh!
* That's all for now! Happy Random Tuesday!