Guys! I'm getting so into "the football" (as they say here in England). I've never really watched it before, and now that I am, the World Cup is really getting to me. Today's match had me stressing, & I was so excited when we SCOOOORED! In the 91st minute! Ahhh!
So excited for:
* Jonty's graduation tomorrow & our afternoon out with his parents
* Our trip down to Portsmouth
* Denise & James' wedding
* World Cup games this weekend
* Jack Johnson concert in Cardiff, Wales
* Cocktail party in my flat next Friday
* A visit from my Aussie friend Sarah next weekend
This evening, Jonty & I made rice krispie treats! Yum! It reminded me of summer camp when we used to eat rice krispie concoction warm out of the pan with spoons (or cleaned sticks) around the campfire. I haven't made them in a long time & couldn't believe how easy/fast they were to make! I'll have to keep the ingredients on hand in case I ever need a to make a quick dessert for something.
This evening, we'll be watching episode five of The Wire. We're really getting into it.