28 September 2010

Going (Happily) Overboard at Target

Yesterday, I finally made my way to my beloved Target. I knew I couldn't walk away empty-handed, but even I was surprised at how many items I wanted. Here's what I bought:


Pretty much all of my skirts are denim, black, or gray, so I'm excited to pair this lacy green skirt with lots of tops! (It was on clearance, too!)

Yes, this is the same top as above in a different color. It is seriously the perfect top. I wanted it in white/black plaid & purple, but I contained myself. 

Lately, I'm a bit over plain ol' blue jeans, so I'm loving these gray ones! 

Anyone who is a leggings person (which I very much am) needs to go to Target right now & buy these. They are nice & thick (so they can be worn as pants or with a skirt), the perfect length (& they come in cropped length too), & they're only $5! I might go back for them in gray...

Target had loads of cute cardigans, too, but I thought I'd save that purchase for when it's not 100+ degrees outside.

Love love love Target & sprucing up my wardrobe! Now to concentrate on the search for the perfect boots!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I love coffee. And both keep me going! <3