In response to Arianna's post about things that make her happy during the holidays, I've put up some of mine!
1. The air: crisp, cool, fresh.
2. The smells: fires, evergreen, cinnamon.
3. Christmas lights: I love a tastefully done holiday decor, especially if it's simple white lights with a winter wonderland type theme.
4. Autumn seasonal produce: many varieties of squash, persimmons, tangerines, cranberries.
5. Layers: Style made easy (& cute).
6. Scarves: Fun to make, lovely to wear.
7. The attitude: Smiling strangers wishing a merry holiday season always brighten my day!
8. Comfort food: warm soups, homemade breads, hot apple cider.
9. Holiday gatherings: 'Nuff said!
10. Ugly Christmas sweaters: so out they're in.
What are some of yours? Head over to Arianna's blog & send her a link to your post!