28 December 2010

My First Article!



You guys! I'm so excited to announce my involvement as a writer on Vhcle Magazine's new online blog, Vhcle NotesMy first article was posted today!!! It's about being a Westerner in Africa, particularly some insights on my experience as a traveler in Kenya last spring. Please go check it out & keep up with the new, the fabulous Vhcle Notes!

P.S. I met with one of the founders of Vhcle today, & some charity event planning just might be a possibility in my future... I'm stoked!

<3

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Going to check it out right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. The link seems to go to a nonexistent page on etsy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Marisa! Sorry for the incorrect link - I was doing too many things at once! I've fixed it now, but it's:
    http://vhcle.com/notes/2010/12/27/what-it-means-to-be-a-westerner-in-africa-a-very-quick-synopsis/
    Thanks for reading! :.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully written Sabrina...

    Your article and perspective interests me particularly because I plan on traveling to Africa as well.

    Congrats on your article and coming opportunities!!!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments almost as much as I love coffee. And both keep me going! <3