It's good to step back & see how your life looks, at least I'm told as much. Here's where I am right now.
- Jonty & I have booked our flight to KENYA!!! (Thanks to those who posted such supportive and insightful comments the other day.)
- I told my grandma about Kenya today, & much to my surprise she was all for it. Phew!
- I have a cold. It was pretty bad this morning but has gotten better throughout the day.
- Today I decided to start the Couch-to-5k Running Program. It's a nine-week program that gradually gets you in good enough shape to run 3 miles (5k). I got the idea from my high school drama teacher (my friend on Facebook), who is in Week 5 I believe. For me, today was Workout 1 of Week 1. I know I'm just starting, but I feel really good that I've decided to do it. I'll keep you guys updated on how it goes.
- My eating habits weren't so great last week, & my skin was really dry & weird last weekend. So I've been trying to fix that this week. Especially with this cold, I'm trying to concentrate on eating fruits and veggies.
- Jonty's taking me to see Jack Johnson in June!!! JJ is one of my very favorite musicians, & I've never seen him in concert before. I've also never had tickets for the standing section at any concert. Should be awesome!
- Work is going pretty well. I'm still a little worried about finding topics for my essay and dissertation, but I'm remaining confident.
- I've been looking for a small part-time job. I haven't been searching too hard, but it definitely would be nice to make a bit of money on the side.
- Today is a good day. I feel more inspired and positive this week, and especially today, than I have in a long time. It must be the good weather we saw this morning. Hopefully I can keep it up in the rain tomorrow.