28 October 2010

Travel Thursday: New Mexico {Balloons & Santa Fe}


As promised, here are a few more photos from the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta. We were camped out in a Target parking lot, so we weren't in the best location for shots, but you can still get the gist of how cool it was.



The next day, we ate lunch at La Fonda in downtown Santa Fe. I always love looking at the beautiful Cathedral by the square.




Luckily, during the time we were there, we had some beautiful, sunny days. Fall definitely started to show its colors, too. I've never seen such an abrupt change from green to gold. From the time we arrived to when we left a week later, the leaves went from all green to about half yellow/gold in color. And it was sunny, so they didn't get all wilty and brown or anything and were actually quite bright and cheery. It was so beautiful! I regret not photographing the changes, but I guess you'll just have to take my word for it.

Did you get to watch autumn's arrival this year?

<3

1 comment:

I love comments almost as much as I love coffee. And both keep me going! <3