30 January 2010

Word of the Day: Serendipity

serendipity |ˌserənˈdipitē| n. the occurrence and development of events by chance in a happy or beneficial way.

I'm studying away this weekend, working on the two essays (each 5-6,000 words) that are due on Friday. While it would be nice to be out enjoying the crisp but sunny English weather today, I'm enjoying my time in the Grad Center. I've got a good group of pals to motivate me and to take breaks with, and tonight we all plan to let loose for a bit by watching a film, eating, and drinking wine down in the common room.

I hope you all get a chance to let loose and enjoy yourself this weekend.

Hopefully I can get a post or two in this week, when I'm not (a) reading, (b) writing, (c) in class, (d) freaking out, or (e) eating large amounts of fruit and vegetables.

<3

2 comments:

  1. don't stress sissa! enjoy life and be thankful that you are still in school and not in a cubical. good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used this word today in a conversation on my way to brunch! How funny! Good luck writing your papers, hope they will be done and over with soon :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments almost as much as I love coffee. And both keep me going! <3