25 March 2010

Quite a Quote: Look on the Bright Side

This evening I made Cauliflower & Cabbage Soup for my friends Syano & Daniel. It was so delicious!!! Then, Syano & I headed down to the city centre to meet Katie for Alice in Wonderland in 3-D. Despite hearing so many criticisms of the film, I actually quite enjoyed it. While I wasn't too impressed with the story, the characters (especially the Red Queen) were fabulous, & the design & ideas that went into it were very interesting. Now, I'm going to hunker down and watch last night's episode of LOST, which I heard was a great one. Then: sleep, that thing which I am so unaccustomed to lately.

Here's a good quote for you before I go:

"We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses."
-Abraham Lincoln

I hope everyone has a positive outlook this week/weekend. Try to find the beauty, or at least the humor, in all you see.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I love coffee. And both keep me going! <3