11 May 2010

Random Tuesday: My First!

randomtuesday

This is my first time partaking in Random Tuesday! I've been meaning to for some time, and now I've done it!

Speaking of partake, I have a craving to watch When Harry Met Sally. I'm not that fond of chick flicks, but I love this film (and I think guys can appreciate it too!). The museum scene is one of my favorite movie scenes ever:



I love it when I have my iPod on shuffle and 'N SYNC (or a similarly random musical group from the 90s) comes on. Especially when I'm only half paying attention to the music while working on an essay and then all of a sudden I hear: "I need love, you need love, we all really need love. All I want, all I need... We all really need love."

I sometimes wish my blog was a secret from my friends and family. Every once in a while I want to write a post that I don't want other people I know to see. I suppose I could just keep a journal... but it still would be nice to share with the blogosphere and get some responses... Should I create a new, confidential, blog? But wait, if I did, how would I tell you guys??? Hrm...

Bananas are ruined for me after returning from Kenya. They were so fresh and delicious there, since they'd been ripened before being picked, that eating bananas here nowadays just isn't as satisfying. Isn't that depressing?

This morning I went to this cafe called Mocha Mocha and had the most amazing drink ever: Hazelnut Mocha. Oh. My. Goodness.

I need to get my dad a birthday gift today... What should I get him???

Okay, enough randomness for now. Back to work.

<3

4 comments:

  1. yum hazelnut Mocha! with whip? even betta!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The museum scene is one of my favorites, too. :)

    Sounds like you might have the same eclectic taste in music that I do! ;)

    Ripened bananas before picking I bet do taste way better than the way we do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want some of that Hazelnut Mocha.

    I sometimes have to think about what I post since all my feeds go to Facebook where the people I really "know" are. I usually post it anyway. I've always been an open book. If they're surprised...shame on them:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, you are too cute! when harry met sally is on my top ten favorite movies EVER.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments almost as much as I love coffee. And both keep me going! <3